design a circuit for me

... a circuit that converts 4-bit gray code to 4-bit binary number. Use only X-OR (Exclusive OR ) gates.

Thanks, Akash.

Reply to
Kaash

Yeah.....that's how you get your homework done. Don't hem-haw around with making nice, just get right to the crux of your demands. Hopefully MB will be coming along shortly to dispatch you.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

You should be posting to sci.electronics.do-my-homework-for-me

Reply to
JeffM

Write a cheque for $400.00CAD first or make a paypal deposit. :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Google it.

John

I used to program on a GE-635/Honeywell 6000/Bull DPS-8 mainframe that had a GTB (gray to binary) instruction. Oddly, no corresponding BTG for some reason. My boss said that the OS (GCOS) contained exactly one occurence of that instruction buried down in some low-level i/o stuff for doing something strange with parity. I never got around to verifying that, so don't make any bets on it. ;-]

Reply to
Anthony Fremont