DC / DC converter from 48 to 450V

Hi.

This is the situation:

- the 4 DC generator's are generating from 40 - 48V of output voltage ( conected together ).

- the expected amperage would be around 60A.

---------------------------------------------- Each generator is BLDC motor and the rotating speed of each one is around

400 RPM. On this speed he can produce around 800W. -------------------------------------------- The goal is to convert this output voltage in the range between 450 - 500V and to keep this voltage on this level, regardless on generator production.

400-500V is range needed to run motor controler but i have to have some fixed voltage ( in this range ).

Suggestions how to make this ?

Reply to
Toothpick

You have 4 generators which produce 40 - 48 volts each at 15 amps each connected in parallel and all are driven at the same rpm by some method?

Reply to
John - KD5YI

** Forget it - the OP is clearly another know nothing lunatic.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Toothpick"

** Nit pick for Mr Toothpick:

BLDC motors are ( the motor part - forget any electronics) are really * permanent magnet alternators*.

They typically produce 3-phase AC at a frequency proportional to the RPM.

Now, if somebody fits a 3-phase bridge rectifier inside - it becomes a DC generator with output voltage proportional to RPMs.

So, it seem that what you have is a permanent magnet, brushless, DC generator.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It is forgotten.

Cheers, John

Reply to
John

Thank you for reply.

Now, if somebody fits a 3-phase bridge rectifier inside - it becomes a DC generator with output voltage proportional to RPMs.So, it seem that what you have is a permanent magnet, brushless, DC generator.

**Correct. This part is done.

---------------------------------- Each generator can produce 36V at 300 RPM's If i connect them together i can get 36 x 4 = 144V. As i written before, i can reach constant RPM regardles on load resistance.

--------------------------------- Back to the subject. I dont know if I could keep this voltage at all the time so i was thinking to create some electronic which could "accept" input range from 100 - 144V and transform this voltage to constant 450V. So, 100-144V input --> DC/DC converter --> 450V output

If someone want's to help please be so kind and write your suggestions. Btw. dont worry about transforing losts. This part is for now, not important.

Reply to
Toothpick

"Toothpick"

** Piss off FOOL.

** Not a BLDC motor as you posted an then SNIPPED !!
** That is all new - you vile liar.

** Go away - you retarded IMBECILE .
Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil, I'm sorry to write this but you really need help. Help regarding anger management.

The question was quite simple, and if I describe it wrong, or if you don't know the answer, you don't need to reply. Did you have to write all those insults? I don't think so.

Anyway if someone knows what would be the easiest way to do this, please let me know.

Reply to
Toothpick