DC to Dc converter

Hi all

I am looking for a good DC to DC converter circuit that is good for tube absed guitar effects pedals .

This circuit will use the low DC supply 12 vdc usually and will lift it to a high enugh voltage to drive an 12ax7 or ecc83 tube for example .

Thanks EC

Reply to
RealInfo

Or use a low-voltage tube. Like 12AE6 etc.

P.

Reply to
P.

On a sunny day (Tue, 06 Jan 2009 12:22:12 +0100) it happened P. wrote in :

Or even a transistor :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

"RealInfo"

** Use an 12volt AC " wall wart" supply - you pathetic dope.

Then a small ( ie 3 VA) 12 volt to 120 volt transformer inside the unit.

Rectify the 120 volt AC to 170 DC.

Want us to tell you how to do that too ????

Shithead.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I'm in awe of you, Phil. You come out of holidays with both guns blazing!

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Or diode :-)

P.

Reply to
P.

Really uses the signal.

P.

Reply to
P.

No, to make a fuzzbox with only a diode, you put it in the speaker lead. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise