DataSheets

Just google the part name, "CK722" or whatever, and you'll find whatever's out there.

John

Yesterday I saw a post with a list of about 10 places on the Web to access data sheets and today I cannot find them.

I know it was in one of the sci.electronics.* newsgroups.

I was about to send the posting to my printer and got sidetracked by my kids and forgot about it until today.

I am an amateur and would find a list very handy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

PS. HAPPY NEW-YEARS!!!

Reply to
UFO Joe

I think you mean this list:

Partminer 12 Million Datasheets.org.uk 5.20 Million DatasheetArchive.com 2.3 Million Alldatasheet.com 1.07 Million Chipdocs.com 701,010 Datasheets4u.com 523,031 Datasheetcatalog.com 280,758 Chipcatalog.com 253,733

Reply to
administrator

Winfield's computer 27,000

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

John's computer, 1883. I must lead a purer life.

John

Thank you very kindly!

Reply to
UFO Joe