Data IO chipwriter definition update

Anyone have the latest updates for the Data IO Chipwriter eprom burner? Data IO offers no support for this burner any longer, or if anyone has any info on creating new definition libraries for this burner I would appreciate it. (I have a pile of 2532a chips but this burner's definition for 2532 uses 25volts instead of 21 volts as required for the 2532, and there is no 2532a listed. It's not a text file unfortunately)

TIA

Reply to
seymour-shabow