Damn... I just pegged my Woo Woo meter!

-- Bert Hickman Stoneridge Engineering

*********************************************************************** World's source for "Captured Lightning" Lichtenberg Figure sculptures, magnetically "shrunken" coins, and scarce/out of print technical books

Bert Hickman

WOW!!! 2 FOR 1!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING DEAL!!!! You guys better get them while they last!!!!

Reply to
Jeffery Tomas

says in Part:

"Nooooooobody expect the Spanish Inquisition!"

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

Looks like he just sold one an hour or two after the OP. Wonder if it was someone who reads SED?

Reply to
JW

I was skeptical, then I found the description of how it works.

"How does Black Sun zOrgonite work?

Healthy areas are saturated in ether particles that vibrate at the rate that is most conducive to energy flow through biological systems. Black Sun zOrgonite provide a field that vitalizes & tunes all energy & ether particles within the vicinity to the optimum state for biological energetic induction.

When an ether particle flows through a healthy field or ray of 1,000 THz, that ether particle begins to dance at that rate. That rate liquefies the field to the fluidity best suited for biological structures to move through space; which on a microcosmic level is a conglomeration of color diffracting spheres that cohere together to hold a perspective structure called a body, kinda like pixels on a flat panel TV, but 3D spherical pixels. Nothing is truly solid.

The conglomeration of spheres that we are, moves through & among a disbursement of spheres that we call space. Our ability to move in space at a healthy rate is mandated by the ether?s ability to liquefy the field that the spheres float through."

oooooohhhhhhhmmmmmm

Mikek :-)

Reply to
amdx

OMG! That IS hilarious!

If we could get his customer list, we could sell them ANYTHING!

Reply to
HectorZeroni

Notice the Ron Paul bumper sticker reflected in the mirror about halfway down the page. Just sayin'

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Some related music:

An institution:

You'd think with a name like 'Orgonomy' it ought to have folded by now...

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

They gave Bill Ayers a professorship.

And that retarded f*ck was a terrorist, and still has serious issues in my view.

Reply to
HectorZeroni

(...)

"..members of mainstream psychiatry and the scientific community at large insist [Orgonomy] must be labeled as pseudo-science"

Imagine how criminally fraudulent Orgonomy must be, that

*psychiatrist's* question it's value.

Swindlers declare con artists are deceptive.

The full story at 11:00.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

=A0 =A0 =A0Mikek =A0:-)

al+Remaster/2xj...

Groan....*

George H.

*for a real stinker I should hold my nose and run for the door. (According to Mike Callahan/ Spider Robinson.)

"The Journey is the reward"

eff.com- Hide quoted text -

Reply to
George Herold

Are you no longer skeptical after reading this ??

Reply to
hamilton

Looks sort of like a Piconics wideband inductor.

What do you do with these things? Swallow them? Maybe I shouldn't ask.

John

--

John Larkin, President Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators

Ask Nymbecile. He's sure to know!

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Yeah, he's our expert on, well, stuff like that.

--

John Larkin, President       Highland Technology Inc

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

At least we'd know what they're not used for.

Reply to
krw

I wonder if they are using oxygen free copper in these. Do I ask my chiropractor, homoeopathist, or proctologist about the proper use? Art

Reply to
Artemus

Refrain from ever using any of your or anyone else's made up names.

They decidedly make you the imbeciles.

Reply to
WoolyBully

All names are "made up". You, with your hundred, plus, nyms should know that but you're AlwaysWrong.

As far as imbeciles go, Nymbecile, you're unique.

Reply to
krw

HMM. 'I have repeat customers' & 2 sold?

Michael A. Terrell