Rudy Severns Publication of 100+ SMPS topologies

Hi

I am looking for the Rudy Severns publication in which he supposidely lists all sorts of SMPS topologies. It could be this one:

12.Severns, SWITCHMODE TOPOLOGIES - MAKE THEM WORK FOR YOU, Intersil applications note A035, February 1980

It should be the one with 100+ topologies.

Anyone know where to find it? (and what the name is)

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Hi Klaus,

This book sounds like, "Modern DC-to-DC Switchmode Power Converter Circuits", by Rudolf P. Severns and Gordon E. Bloom, Springer, 1985, ISBN-10: 0442213964, 342pp. It's available as a used book on Amazon and many other used book sellers for $62 - $300+.

Bert

--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

I have got that book already and it's not in there.

The compendium of topologies were supposedly distributed in 1979 during a conference when he worked for Intersil. Guess

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

a Power Con paper maybe?

Martin Riddle

Klaus,

It's been over a year since you asked and I don't know if you'll see this response or not.

Did you ever find a copy of this document? If not I can help. There is an online link available but searches could easily take you to the wrong document. Let me know if you are still looking.

Chris Belting

Reply to
bemigall