solution manual

could someone please send me the solution manual for CMOS Analog Circuit Design 2nd Ed. by P.E. Allen

my email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

thanks for your time

Reply to
edwards.lance

Why don't you give us the address of your instructor? I'm sure he would appreciate it if we sent it c/o him.

Reply to
JeffM

There is no solution to CMOS analog circuit design. Use a PIC instead.

--
Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Would you like a solution manual for working in the real world as well? You'll need it the way you're going.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

It's easy enough to do it yourself:

129.186.146.164 PTR record: ramiro.ece.iastate.edu.

Or, you can do it using nslookup:

C:\> nslookup Default Server: dns1-sac.scrmca.sbcglobal.net Address: 206.13.31.12

Name: ramiro.ece.iastate.edu Address: 129.186.146.164

Looks like Iowa State University in Ames Iowa.

This looks like the class:

Which lists the text book mentioned. The instructor's email address is listed.

# 831-336-2558            jeffl@comix.santa-cruz.ca.us
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

No he won't... he will eventually be head of NASA!

Reply to
Jon Slaughter