about seminar

hello friends, this is baskaran from chennai studying bachelor of engineering in electronics and communication. i want to take the seminar for 2 hours please suggest me any topic which is useful to me and my class mates and alao where to i refer please help me please send u r mails to these ids snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@rediff.com

Reply to
bbaskaran007

Reading and writing English.

With emphasis on spelling and grammar.

But two hours will not be enough to correct the errors in your last message.

Good luck

donald

Reply to
donald

Bob Pease (Google him) has some nice stuff!

Reply to
Charles

Why bother with a half f a Nar (aka Semi-Nar) when you can get a

*full* Nar?
Reply to
Robert Baer