Free Seminar

Apologies to those who don't like ads but this free and has no strings attached. It is biased to MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze on the basis of that is what we do most. If you are in our locality please let us know if you would like to attend.

Link is

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

This message is the personal opinion of the sender and not that necessarily that of Enterpoint Ltd.. Readers should make their own evaluation of the facts. No responsibility for error or inaccuracy is accepted.

Reply to
John Adair

I would like to use a Virtex to connect a camera in LVDS ( camera Link). Is possible to do that directly, or should I use an external driver. Thanks to all. Pippo

Reply to
pippo