Cordarrelle Patterson hasn't lobbied for more carries

Minnesota's Cordarrelle Patterson was one of the juiciest stories coming ou t of Week 1 after the freakishly athletic wideout tortured the Rams with th ree carries for 102 yards on the ground.

In the two games since, the Adrian Peterson-free Vikings have handed Patter son the rock only once. With Minnesota averaging just 56.6 yards on the gro und in those two tilts, plenty have wondered why play-caller Norv Turner ha sn't leaned more on his most dangerous offensive weapon. Patterson, though, isn't among the curious.

Reply to
Liu Liu

The only thing worse than watching football is reading about it.

Football as we know it can't last, long-term, with all those brain injuries. Half the pro players wind up demented and broke, or dead of ALS or Alzheimers.

(We're going to a Giants game tonight. Baseball is a little less stupid and a lot less brutal a sport. I go mostly for the food and beer.)

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com