learn more

i m persuing my btech in ec branch could u help me to to knw more abt d vastness of my branch, nd d job sectors related to it. thank u SHRUTI

Reply to
shruti gupta

Sure! Use a spellchecker.

Reply to
Josepi

I advice you to go back to elementary school, and learn to read/write. Only then are you capable of communicating in this forum.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

YoutellemamigoiamnotsurewhattheseidiotsthinktheyareplayingatCBlingoorsomething?thisisn'tatextmessagebetweenkidsoncellphones.

I advice you to go back to elementary school, and learn to read/write. Only then are you capable of communicating in this forum.

Reply to
Josepi

ID10T

-- Best Regards: Baron.