Convert DWG to PDF

use

FreePDF XP instead.Really free and powerful without any commercials...

Marte

Reply to
Marte Schwarz

I'm sure his English is better than my German but I suspect this is Bablefish:

"In the past I course-broke more time with that to answer from enamels than with programming. Frequently thereby questions are placed to me which are answered already in the FAQ and/or to the manual."

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Hi Paul,

May be. I didn't read the english texts, because german is my native languague ;-) But you don't have to read any texts from this guy. The program is totaly self explaining.

Marte

Reply to
Marte Schwarz

Perhaps only to native German speakers?

--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen Die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.