Connector help

I need to make a connection to an imported controller board, this board is fitted with a 1.25mm 5-way connector part # Yeonho 12505WR-05.

I can't find any UK source for these or rather the mating (wire crimp) part. Has anyone here come across these particular connectors or more importantly know if there are any compatible connectors more commonly available? This is for commercial use but low volume (100ish max).

Thanks

Reply to
Just Me

Googling for that number turns up

which has a cross to this molex number 53261-0590.

Martin Riddle

Thanks for that Martin, I do recall seeing that link from my own search but hadn't thought to look at the detail. The Molex datasheet conveniently lists all the crimps, housings etc together so looks like I'm sorted!

(assuming they DO fit of course!)

Reply to
Just Me