Congratulations to the group

So I scanned the group tonight and only the Jihad ancient thread which I long ago stopped looking at still existed. This is, I think, a good thing. I really have no intention of starting a backlash. Please, can't we all just be friends.

I'm sure it will all turn to crap on the next major political event, but I wanted to set a benchmark for tonight as a desirable thing.

Reply to
xray

In case I wasn't clear, I meant tonight the threads all seem to have at least a MAIN theme that is technical or scientific. Global warming or cooling isn't in the mix tonight, thank goodness.

Technically, on review, I might not have noticed a post or two from Terrell, but unfortunately that seems to be impossible on usenet.

Reply to
xray

Eeyore woke up just after I posted this, so now we are going back to the norm.

It could have been others.

Short lived success.

Reply to
xray

The jihad thing was multiply cross-posted, which helped it explode.

John

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:39:13 -0700, xray Gave us:

Your play by play bullshit posts are worse than the off topic posts and threads could ever be. You forgot the basic premise.

You almost gleaned it in your last line.

This is Usenet. That is a hint. Live it, or live with it.

Reply to
JoeBloe