Coincidence?

I was wearing shorts, and he saw the blood and pus running down my legs. I was running a fever and had an infection that made it impossible to take all my medication. His response? "I'm not going to tell you what to do, you're going to o what you're going to do." I also told him in both visits that it was very difficult to take a piss. His response was "Don drink so much water."

The final outcome was that there were so many complaints about him that the VA didn't renew his one year contract.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

r hours

lf a

aged

and I

ter

Sorry about that. You must have got a lemon doctor. Usually the VA has supervisors who oversee the actions of junior physicians. I was never worried about what the junior guys did since the big boss was always watching. Guess I got lucky.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden