coffee cake

This is Grammy's Sour Cream Coffee Cake.

If this Left Coast storm is as fierce as advertised, and the power goes out, we can live on coffee cake, peanut butter, and rain water for a few days. If the gas holds up, we can make coffee; otherwise use the blowtorch.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Those Colman white gas stoves come in handy in emergencies.

You should have put a little rum in that cake ;)

Martin Riddle

There's a lot to be said for propane.

Try a scoop of Haagen Dazs vanilla bean ice cream with a tablespoon of good sweet rum on top; we like 10 Cane.