chopper transistors

Truly amazingly flexible part. You get to decide the pinning assignment!!

--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions

A scribble on the wall might be slightly better...

Reply to
Robert Baer

ve

looks more like a real data sheet. How did you manage to lose the other nine pages?

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

And where did Larkin hide pages 2 thru 10 ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

Holy Crap! Has Hell frozen over? Sloman actually posts something real, electronics related?

I believe I'll have another drink. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Must be a broken link. This one has the complete datasheet:

They are only 10c a pop but unfortunately the capacitances are highish, so not too useful at UHF or higher. But, they are cheap.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

The FSA66 and 266 are full production according to their web site. Don't know where you saw obsolete. The charge injection is what took me by surprise since it's 10x better than other logic switches. Used this part to reset a 100pF integration capacitor. Worked quite nicely.

The FSA266 data sheet is missing all data about charge injection. They emailed me the data which turns out to be the same as the FSA66. The

266 data sheet is still missing data, even 4 years after I asked them for data.
--
Mark
Reply to

Unfortunately what mfgs say on their sites doesn't mean much these days. Digikey is zero-stock on both, and for me that's always a big red flag during designs. Newark has a partial reel left of the 266, and then some NOS dealers. Anyone's guess what'll happen if you need a few reels next month to start production.

If this went into production I hope your company squirreled away enough of these.

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Becha it is because it came from the NEW Fairchild, not the original.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Nope. Someone f'd it up... 9 pages just don't magically disappear from a pdf. ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

have

You were probably having another drink every other time I posted something real and electronics related.

The most recent one was on Friday night in the "oscillator question" thread.

I suggested

which Jim Thompson thought less classic than the RCA ICAN-6267 note that he has scanned and put up on his web-site. The National Semiconductor application note is shorter, and more directly relevant to the OP's problems, but you can make up your own mind (or what's left of it).

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

That was a small job for an instrument where only a few boards were made. You'll find that many parts are not in stock at Digi-Key & Mouser because lead times are long. We expect lead times of 6 to 9 months these days on semiconductors (generic and mfg specific) and some passives. Being a buyer these days really sucks.

Reply to
qrk