Chinese text

Can you tell when your customs received it? Maybe a stamp on it or something.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

No - there's nothing marked on it at all. Indeed, I don't think customs even opened it.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

We have a few heat guns for shrink tubing production, the American ones are called 'Heat Gun', but the fancy German ones are called 'Heat Tool'. No sense having your stuff held up because it contains 'gun parts'. Some laws, for example US export laws, on even the most pedestrian of firearm components are draconian.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Just before I received it, and out of frustration at the continuing delay, I ordered another one, to be sent by courier (Toll), so that I could track it. It also didn't arrive on time, and Toll have now conceded that they appear to have lost it after it was sent out for delivery.

Bizarre coincidence?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

NOW you know what is meant by "slow boat to China", and should be re-interpreted as "slow boat to and FROM China".

Reply to
Robert Baer

? 2015?7?27???? UTC

+8??2:08:13?Sylvia Else???

i am chinese?the text is ?solder resist ink?

Reply to
longfei317

The stuff seems to reach Australia quickly enough. It's just delivering it to me that takes a long time.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

We call it "snail mail" here in the US.. Ask the PostMaster why it takes so long and if there is a way to speed things up.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Why? it is because of what the customs think it may be and they have to hold it up and sticky beak.

Reply to
F Murtz

? 2015?7?27???? UTC

+8??2:08:13?Sylvia Else???

Jiangmen ABQ Electronic Material Co.,LTD was estimated in the year of 2006.

specialized in the production of high-end photoimageable PCB ink.

We passed the ISO9001 quality standard identification.and ISO14001.

Our Main products:

PISM white colour RS-2000 (W series)for LED ( patent products ),

PISM white colour matt for automative (we have TS16949 certificate , in Eur ope our RS-2000 WDM already be appointed to use in Automative industry,so t here are a lot of PCB factory from china ,from korea ,from Thailand are buy ing RS-2000 WDM for their Europe automotive order).

Electronica spray ink RS-2000 SP(our electronica spray ink is sucessful in Korea market already)

PISM green colour RS-2000GL

PISM other colours RS-2000 BL,K,Y,R ,and others.

$UV cured solder mask UV-1000 G green colour

UV cured solder mask UV-1000 W white colour

Etching ink RS-1200,RS-1280,RS-8580

UV etching ink UV-680,UV 690.

Conduction current carbon ink RF-1860

Low pressure coating ink:RS-2000 BDHF

Marking ink.

All of our products are approved by UL ,(UL filenumber :E-310593).

Main customers in china :Founder technology ,Tiger builder ,Red board ,KB

,mankun and so on.

Due to we are setting up a new factory ,the total produce capacity will

reach 800tons per month.

In order to meet the new capacity we must develop oversea market largely

with very competitive price.

Our oversea market is developing very fast on the basis of our competitive

price ,stable quality ,excellent service.

Now our oversea market is :korea ,russia ,india ,parkistan,saudi,brazil

,usa,vietnam,turkey,Iran,malaysia and so on.

Consindering the cost ,now more and more PCB manufacturers choose china

mainland PCB ink supplier.

Now we are developing your market,so if we can get cooperation chance from

you then we will be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you and best regards.

Mrs. Wang

Export Manager

Jiangmen ABQ Electronic Material CO.,LTD

Facebook:

Video:

Web:

E-MAIL: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com | snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com