Connector ID?

Does anyone know who makes the push fit panel mount connector shown in the following links:-

?dl=0
It's on an LPL enlarger power supply (to the halogen bulb). It's made in Japan so it's probably a Japanese manufacturer.

Reply to
JM

This might get you close.

ABLE1

mandag den 31. maj 2021 kl. 22.44.10 UTC+2 skrev JM:

looks a bit like XT60

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

That's a molex connecotr.

Martin Rid

Thanks, I'll have a look on the Molex site (although it's damned near impossible to find anything on it!). Thanks to everyone who had a look and made suggestions.

Reply to
JM

Looks like you've called it out - Molex 03096021. I spent about 4 hours on Digikey trying to find a match for this!

Reply to
JM