CE compliance

Presumably this thing passed EMI and low voltage, is lead-free, too.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser drivers and controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

Looks painful. Did the foot remain lead-free too? (*)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

(*) I'm in the middle of writing some LPC1769 code, including several instances of

*foot = bullet;
--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Not too bad. Stress fracture or something from hiking a couple thousand vertical feet of the Pacific Crest trail.

Well, as long as you only point the gun at the foot...

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

John Larkin a écrit :

Seems to be iron-free too :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

A lead-foot? :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Hopefully it'll heal soon. I guess you can't drive your Audi with this thing on. Last week I drove my sister's VW in germany and also rented one. My shoe size #13 was absolutely borderline and I always had to make sure I don't accidentally push down the brake pedal a bit along with the accelerator.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Watch me! From way, way behind!

Actually, I take it off and wear a regular shoe (which does not have a CE sticker) for hyper-legal speeds.

I saw a big wheel of Regiano parmesan cheese, must have been worth kilobucks, that had its ISO9000 registration stuff branded into the side. Next thing, babies will have to be CE compliant in europe. Good luck getting them safety approved!

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Looks like the Chinese "CE" mark, not the true European CE authority. Scary.

Tim

Tim Williams

Flip side says MADE IN MEXICO.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser drivers and controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

Which part? The sock? The tag? ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Comparison for posterity:

Tim

Tim Williams

You really are pretty stupid.

Do you have any real clue what CE is?

And that was not the "lead free" symbol either, idiot.

Reply to
MrTallyman

Most have fairly high emissions.

Reply to
Dennis

Why are you here, you irritating little tick?

Run along now and busy yourself with something useful. There are plenty of floors for you to mop and toilets to clean, so get to it.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

CE isn't just about EMI and electrical safety. Its about product safety in general.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

On the weekend we at some sort of ten-alarm habanero from our neighbor's yard. No CE mark. That caused a major emission problem several hours later :-)

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

That _burn_ upon emission ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

here this is called _C_hinese _E_xport" to specify stuff like this.

- Michael Wieser

Reply to
Michael Wieser