career in aviation

That's their cover story.

RAM disk is *not* an installation procedure.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

I suspect that is a case of "not yet". China does and they are more scary economically.

Reply to
JosephKK

Spehro Pefhany snipped-for-privacy@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat posted to sci.electronics.design:

They have gotten smarter, buying technology transfer with the technology.

Reply to
JosephKK

I suspect his English is a hell of a lot better than your Italian, or Chinese, or Tagalog, or Indian, or wherever this poor kid is from.

Lighten up, Larkin. Newsgroups don't respect borders or cultures.

Jim

-- "If you think you can, or think you can't, you're right." --Henry Ford

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

I suspect that his English is excellent, but like a lot of American kids, he doesn't bother to use it properly.

I would say the same to a US kid who posted this IM crap, too: learn to write and speak in a professional way that companies expect, in whatever language.

John

You wouldn't' have a point even if this were an Italian language newsgroup. Cleraly there was no attempt at communication.

Being a communications medium, they do respect language though.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Hey! Just like this newsgroup. ;-)

Time\'s fun when you\'re having flies. -- Kermit the Frog
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

On Dec 8, 10:56=A0am, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote: I am a Professional Pilot.... I would recommend you contact Rockwell Collins or Garmin as they produce "Avionics" for Aviation industry.

Good luck.

Mark A. Gardner ATP-CE500,CE560XL,B.Sc.,CFII,MEI.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
desertfalcon7

Dear Sir, Thank you for your reply and also for your suggession.I am not an American.I am an Indian student. I would be very happy and thankful to you if you help me by your valuable advice/suggession.I am now in prefinal year of my B.E degree. I want to pursue my career in Aviation sector.If you have any information regarding this please inform me throu' mail.Thanking you. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
justinthilak