how to learn mesh analysis quickly?

i want to know what method can learn mesh analysis quickly

Reply to
trunksmok

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.hk a écrit :

Pencil & paper.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Much practice and hard work.

Euclid is said to have replied to King Ptolemy's request for an easier way of learning mathematics that "There is no royal road to geometry".

Reply to
The Phantom

Just go through your favorite introductory circuits book and start working through the exercises. Mesh analysis is very mechanical in terms of setting up the equations, and you can use your favorite high-end calculator (e.g., HP-48/49/50 or TI 8x) to solve the system of linear equations quickly.

I took my first EE circuits class as a summer course (whereby they squish the regular 16 week class into 12 weeks instead) and we were doing mesh analysis within the week (it was introduced more or less simultaneously with node voltage analysis) using voltage sources and resistors... as time progressed they just added current sources, controlled sources, capacitors/inductors, etc. (Somewhere in there we also had this section on determining the time-domain response of first- and second-order systems by directly solving the differential equations, although everyone pretty much forgot that after learning the more general methods using Laplace transforms in later classes...)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

If it's school, study the book. If it's real life, you don't need mesh analysis.

John

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.hk snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.hk posted to sci.electronics.design:

It is real easy, just do lots of exercise problems. I did that as a teen, so it can't be all that hard.

Reply to
JosephKK

So did I. I was nineteen my sophomore year. ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

krw snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzz posted to sci.electronics.design:

I was 14 and a HS freshman. Had to teach myself though.

Reply to
JosephKK