Car powered by compressed air?

...mopping up shit.

Reply to
krw

I was named after George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

Reply to
krw

Or nuclear, natural gas, green tech, etc.

Nuclear is possible. They wouldn't usually run on natural gas because they'd normally be charged on off-peak power at times when gas powered generation is shut down. Green? I suppose three or four may be.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Archie, you nym shifting putz, did you think your grandiose lies were actually selling? LOL

Reply to
Greegor

He *is* AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Archie, you deserve all of the respect that any other nym shifting anonymous a-hole on usenet does!

Reply to
Greegor

Dimmy / number of nyms leaves nothing to respect.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Then you had better hope that I never come looking, little fucktard.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

Oh, more threats from DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

G > Archie, you deserve all of the respect G > that any other nym shifting G > anonymous a-hole on usenet does!

Archie > Then you had better hope that Archie > I never come looking, little fucktard.

krw > Oh, more threats from DimBulb.

Yeah, I'm just so askeered! Ptptptptpt!

Reply to
Greegor

You had better be. Somewhere in a thread far away, ISTR him implying he is a runt. And you know how nym runts are.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Napoleon complex?

On top of his other textbook pathologies?

Sheesh.

Reply to
Greegor

Post the address info then, pussy boy.

Reply to
IAmTheSlime

Not enough brainpower. He can't even calculate the time for light to traverse from Earth to Jupiter.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

*My* address is not hidden. Show me what you got.
Reply to
John - KD5YI

*My* address is not hidden. Show me what you got, Slimey. (Reposted to add honorific)

Or, should the honorific be "Runt"? All your nyms and statements are so confusing.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

DimBlob still looking for his manhood?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Remember in Monty Python and the Holy Grail how the knight got all his limbs cut off and insisted he was about to win? Like DimBlob still thinking he *has* a manhood.

Reply to
John - KD5YI