Car powered by compressed air?

He'd need an electron microscope to prove it, if he did.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Mature much past eight, bitch?

Hahaha... no need to answer that. You make it obvious to the world that you are an immature little bitch.

Reply to
IAmTheSlime

Except that I work for my country. You sit in this group and blather retarded horseshit, like the pissy little bitch that you are.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

G > Archie, you deserve all of the respect that any G > other nym shifting anonymous a-hole on usenet does!

[...]

John > Remember in Monty Python and the Holy John > Grail how the knight got all his limbs cut John > off and insisted he was about to win? John > Like DimBlob still thinking he *has* a manhood.

Archie > Except that I work for my country.

I had no idea you were a Polish national.

Archie > You sit in this group and blather Archie > retarded horseshit, like the pissy Archie > little bitch that you are.

Displaying your maturity again?

Put it away you sicko!

Reply to
Greegor

By his own admission Nymbecile doesn't have a 'manhood'. :-)

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Nymbecile is a truly a sad, mentally disturbed individual. He lives in his own fantasy world, concocting bogus claims about his abilities and past experience, presumably expecting others to believe them. From the rubbish he posts here, the fact that he can't get anything right or even construct a coherent sentence it's obvious he would be unemployable in engineering at any level. I wouldn't even give him a job sweeping floors. He'd probably make a balls-up of that.

If he weren't so crude and obnoxious, I'd say he should be pitied rather than scorned.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Exactly.

John

Not only do you believe your own bullshit, but you glom onto others' stupidity as well.

Yeah... You're a real man, John.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

G > Archie: You just spread JOY wherever you go!

Reply to
Greegor

So your country hired you as a crash dummy? I can believe that. Requires no math or social skills.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Do you always inject your total horseshit into everything you spew forth with?

Trust me, asshole... you have not crossed the path yet, and you won't be any time soon either.

As far as missing appendages, you lose there too. I have all of mine, and there is no spray happening because a punk f*ck like you couldn't figure out how to voluntarily cut a fart, much less another person.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

Do you?

Sure. The least trustworthy parasite on the planet. Count on it.

you have not crossed the path yet, and you won't

Where did that come from? You must be hallucinating.

Missing appendages? Spray? Fart? You mean your loss of manhood? I didn't bring that up, but, now that you mentioned it, your posts are a signature of your ineffectualness.

Does anybody know what this idiot is talking about?

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Do you ever think about anything but excrement?

John

Nymrod's a professional at that!

Reply to
Greegor

Nymnal, guess why Moe is so PO'd at me!

Reply to
Greegor

G > Nymnal, guess why Moe is so PO'd at me!

Moe > Not POed, liar, Just saw you spreading Moe > your " love" to yet another usenet group. Moe >

Moe > =A0I looked at your profile through Google groups Moe > and saw you posted to this group and on Moe > reading your posts, I find it ironic that you Moe > accuse me of things yo yourself do. Moe >

Moe > Moe

Hey Nymbecile, figure out yet why Maureen's so PO'd?

Maureen McAllister posted a tract composed by Kent Bradley Wills.

  1. Somebody else's OWI record Kent edited my birthday into. There's a reason it has no case number.

  1. True quote, but untrue and insane interpretation.

ead

  1. I do not use illegal drugs. I rarely even take Tylenol. KBW > Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use KBW > and abuse of illegal drugs, Greg. Is the reason KBW > for your stalking the members of alt.friends KBW > due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

  1. I am NOT the white supremacist named Greg Hanson. Kent attempted to equivocate in the hope he could confuse his identity because he is thoroughly ID'd and has two thieving felonies.

  1. A very bad sporgery of me, probably by Kent himself.
  1. Kent found 1998 court records for another Greg Hanson and presents them as if they are mine. They are not.

More attempt to equivocate his way out of being ID'd as the famous garage burglary felon who tried to pass himself off as a school teacher online.

Reply to
Greegor

Hey Archie, rub up REALLY close to Maureen McAllister!

Reply to
Greegor

Compared to you and your inept affect?

Ha! They'd make a movie about us.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

G > Hey Archie, rub up REALLY close to Maureen McAllister!

Archie > =A0Compared to you and your inept affect? Archie > =A0Ha! =A0They'd make a movie about us.

Maureen and you? A love story? LOL

Reply to
Greegor

He greg run and hide like the coward you are.

Moe

Reply to
womanGoddess