Car powered by compressed air?

You're an idiot.

The Hydrogen moped would operate better than the petroleum moped.

That is the comparison, not a bicycle to a motorized bike.

I propose no 'rig'. It takes very little effort to make a petro fuel engine run on a gas. I could choose propane, but I am looking toward a new direction.

As far as my many methods for slowly gathering the Hydrogen goes, that is merely supplemental. I would actually have to get Hydrogen or Propane by the bottle. That was already the plan. The supplemental methods are part of the fun.

You have serious problems with your math if you fail to first conceptualize well. I propose that your 'rig' is old and worn out, and the horse blinders you have on are superglued in place.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Quoting yourself,

"I would sit at home, watching TV, and pumping the exercise bike to run the H O separator each night. "

You'd be doing good to get 5% efficiency out of that process.

Personally, I find that gasoline works pretty well. And I don't watch TV; it rots the brain.

John

Q.E.D.

tm

Reply to
tm

Exactly. Now show me where I ever said that it would be all I needed to do.

Again, you are a goddamned retard.

Bike, alternator, battery charge cycle. Proven efficient.

Battery, separator, containment, done.

It is what it is.

Result... A little bit more to shave a few dollars off the monthly cost.

Again, I did the math. You are the idiot.

The idea is to NOT pollute, dumbfuck.

You're an idiot. Folks that put ANY credence in any of the crap you spout have rotted brains. You sport a self inflicted disease.

There is daily news, and there are several channels that have many hundreds and thousands of great educational offerings for the masses. Then, there is the entertainment wedge of the TV pie...

Even Charlie Sheen has more to offer than a school marm mentality ditz like you.

Hint: You have to actually be smart to be a school marm, John. You fail miserably at it. You lose.

What you are is a mass. A mass of idiot boy. You rotted your own brain with those hard wired horse blinders you have glued onto your face.

Yes, you. The blank lines after your text is further evidence of your stupidity.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

This from a dolt who cannot even calculate the flight time of light from Earth to Jupiter?

Bwahahahahahahahah!

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Show us the math.

John

Come on, John. That's like putting him in a round room and telling him to go sit in the corner.

John

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Putting them up out of harm's way is a good idea. That way they'll probably be knocked some distance before rupturing--though the usual failure is cracking the valve off, which generates enough thrust to send a scuba tank through a concrete wall.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

You're a diver, Phil?

John

Reply to
John - KD5YI

and you'd have to be in pretty good shape to put out > 100 W continuous into the exercise bike.

Reply to
Ralph Barone

Nope. I know several, though.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal
ElectroOptical Innovations
55 Orchard Rd
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Speaking of idiots, where is all this hydrogen supposed to come from?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

So, show us yours.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

No, it only needs to be maintained below its boiling point. I routinely see tank trucks labeled "Nitrogen, refrigerated liquid" which are vented to air. The vessel is called a "dewar" or "dewar flask."

What are you, about 12 years old?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Except that we are not talking about Nitrogen, you retarded twit.

Nitrogen is not flammable, Grise, you dumb fucktard.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

Why, by burning coal to generate electricity for use in the electrolysis of water; every step (except the electrolysis) limited by Carnot efficiency of each one worked 100 percent, which they fail to do so miserably .

Reply to
Robert Baer

Then why are you here?

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Something doesn't quite add up here. If you achieved all these things, how come you ended up as a janitor? I think you're full of shit.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

He didn't actually _do_ any of that stuff. That's obvious. He was just sort of around it, probably pulling cables and bolting things into racks.

John

When I was in grade school playing one-upsmanship-of-one's-parents with some other kid, I claimed that if it weren't for my stepfather, Hoover Dam couldn't have been built.

In reality...

My stepfather was a land surveyor.

Who worked for a civil engineering firm.

That had another division, thousands of miles away.

That had, indeed, done a small bit of the design work for Hoover Dam.

A few years before my stepfather had been born.

Close enough, right? :-)

After all, it's not like Hoover Dam had much of anything to do with Herbert Hoover either!

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner