Capacitvely-loaded source follower

I heard that there were only three types of people in the service career who disliked him; his subordinates, his superiors, and his peers.

--
Keith
Reply to

Come to think of it, he even looks a little like Frank Burns! ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sno-o-o-ort!

...Jim Thompson

           Liberalism is a persistent vegetative state

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, AIOE are blocked!

But he isn't as much of a man as Margaret Houlihan, and never will be. .