Capacitor values 0402, 0805..

I thought he was blaming poor education for the existance of Gee Dubbya!

Even Republicans can tell he's stupid.

Reply to
Brian

The existence of politicians is to blame for the abysmal state of education in the US today.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Which country?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Dunno, which country has successfully crashed a Mars probe?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Over time, nearly two from three mars probes failed to reach Mars intact...

Uwe Bonnes

There's only a couple of 'countries' that have launched Mars probes in recent years. USA and EU.

Guess which had trouble working in metric !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Metric screw diameters:

1.4, 1.6, 1.7, 2, 2.5, 2.6, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 15

3.5, 4.5 and 7 are rare. Don't know about the small ones, but the sizes seem to 'exist'.

Thomas

Reply to
Zak

You are blaming the Republicans for the size markings on capacitors??

ROFL....Yes! It's all a big conspiracy I tell you! It's part of their right-wing agenda to take over the world with a sub-standard measurement system to keep us from buying imported electronics!

Bush wanted to go to Mars, I say let him go...then leave him there....

Glad to see like-humored individuals here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reply to
Electromotive Guru