can any one tell me the components need for weigh scale

can any one tell me the components need for weigh scale

Regards, T.Joshua

Reply to
joshua

1 beam with a hole in the middle and one at each end. 2 hooks hang off the end holes 1 piece of string to go through the middle hole. A couple of equal sized dishes with handles to hang on the hooks. A set of pebbles of agreed weight (who do you agree with? That's up to you).

This system proved quite satisfactory from about 5000BC to 1800AD.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Go to any strain gauge manufacturer website and you will find many application examples of "weigh" scales.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs