Weigh Scale

I want to create an electronic weigh scale measure upto 100kg which loadcell,microcontroller,Lcd driver display are easy for me to make it. I need all datasheet part no. If any one know the part no of load cell,Microcontroller,ADC,Lcd driver plz give me it would be useful for me. Kind regards. Joshua

Reply to
joshua

Hi,

I designed such a system in the 90's. 100 kg upto 1 gram resolution. Was very fast and precise, meant for fast dosing systems. But if you aren't experienced with electronics, forget it. Probably much too difficult for you.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter