Building a custom camera system.

As a project, I want to build a rear-view camera system that I can mount on my motorcycle.

Where should I start from to make it?

digital camera + LCD pannel + some wire works to install switch and power from the motorcycle alternator.

Thanks in advance for your tips.

Reply to
wonderer

I would start with a large pole with a large RED flag that says

"I AM NOT WATCHING THE ROAD"

Reply to
Donald

And why is this any worse than a mirror? If done right (screen able to go to appropriate brightnesses in both sun and dusk), it should improve safety.

Reply to
Ian Stirling