HP R707 camera

Hello, I've an HP R707 camera that have (had) some LCD pb, so I decided to open it and have a look. Unfortunatly it is pretty well stuffed in there and apart from removing the front cover I couldn't manage to have access to the rear part of the camera. And now, the ON/OFF switch doesn't work anymore (probably nothing if I could open it).

Anyone know how to proceed to open it, or where (I'm just dreaming) to find a service manual (didn't find on HP's website).

--
Thanks,
Fred.

"Fred Bartoli" a écrit dans le message de news:43d4d551$0$24444$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...