BOXRoot Directory for Sandbox

I discovered a BOXRoot directory in the root of my C drive. It either wasn 't there the other day or has been hidden. Googling it talks about it bein g used for sandbox files. I use an AVS that sandboxes apps until you tell it not to. But I've been using that for a year or more. I don't get why t his would have shown up only now. Running a scan on the hard drive doesn't show any problems.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C