BOOM

NNSA Conducts Pollux Subcritical Experiment at Nevada National Security Site:

Video:

mm, not even thyristors flying around.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

They used explosives to project a metal plate into a Plutonium sample, which they watch to see what is emitted. Some experiment to see what the natural aging process does to the fuel.

Martin Riddle

George HW Bush did the test ban. Unlike his moron son, history will probably treat GHWB kindly.

A bit more alarming is the recent B-61 drop test, as if we are ever going to nuke a country again.

Reply to
miso

I certainly hope so. It's so much fun. It has a fundamental way of stopping crap in its tracks. Terrorize and you die... PERIOD... end of story.

I think the Israeli's are going to give us a demo >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Sadly, it isn't. The dead terrorists always seem to have relatives to keep up the feud. One would think that with his redneck hillbilly background, Jim Thompson would know about generation-long feuds, but he really is Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson.

The Israeli's have been terrorising the neighbouring countries for years now. One wouldn't want to see them terrorised back any more than is already going on, but what goes around comes around.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

--
Translation: "You don't play like I want you to so I'm gonna take my
marbles and go home."

--
Self-hatred builds its own set of curious calluses.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

There are a few people who post here that are seriously good with electronics. I get along great with them, and have met (and shared meals/hikes/ski slopes/equipment) with six of them so far. It's no coincidence that the nasty people here are not especially competent on the group topic. That's almost a perfect 1/x curve.

As far as electronic thermal issues go, jerkface can try doing his own damned little research.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Wow, I didn't mean to hit such a nerve. Sorry.

--

Rick
Reply to

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:31:17 -0400, rickman Gave us:

Don't apologize to the rotten bastard. You have seen his true colors (again).

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:59:29 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

Dumbass. Their record was perfect up to that point.

For all you know, it was sab-a-toogie.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

--
There are more than a few people here who are seriously good with
electronics, and you continuously besmirch them with no regard to

Actually the link John provided was the best resource I've found so far. Other than the occasional left turn, John is pretty knowledgeable in the field. My only real issue with him is his inability to see his own shortcomings. He comment above is interesting. He clearly feels the "group topic" includes only the specific topics he is interested in... science-electronics-design clearly is a very broad topic area including topics he has acknowledged he has not the least interest in.

--

Rick
Reply to

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:03:21 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

That is precisely what his disorder is.

Johnny's "rain" is like that flammable, colored powder, which recently was used in Taiwan. Except his is wholly inert.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:15:48 -0400, rickman Gave us:

He has a bent perception of reality. He proves it all the time.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 4:42:38 PM UTC-4, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wr ote:

rats.

It was only slightly more involved than that or anything even remotely with in your grasp, idiot.

"This milestone is the culmination of a significant two-year effort on the part of the Air Force and SpaceX to execute the certification process and r eintroduce competition into the Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle (EELV) pr ogram. The Air Force invested more than $60 million and 150 people in the c ertification effort which encompassed 125 certification criteria, including more than 2,800 discrete tasks, 3 certification flight demonstrations, ver ifying 160 payload interface requirements, 21 major subsystem reviews and 7

00 audits in order to establish the technical baseline from which the Air F orce will make future flight worthiness determinations for launch."

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You guys should move over to Facebook where you can trade insults and my-o-my about personalities. This group is about electronics.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:25:21 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

That's funny since you have been making retarded assessments about me and others for DECADES in this group and other groups as well.

You did not even mention the fact that the sim of your circuit made for more ripple when the figures were changed as they guy iterated when he achieved a faster compile time. You were too busy being a PUTZ, and catering to the other putz idiots making insults, etc.

Yeah, Larkin... you're a real piece of work.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You are one effing brutal nutcase.

I would love to insult you, but you wouldn't get it!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

--
What's to get???

You bought yourself a copy of "1001 Amateur Put-downs". So What?

You're still the same lackluster dullard you always were.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields