Book on eviro spectrum analysis

Can anyone recommend an up-to-date book that would enable me to learn detection and spectrum analysis of ambient RF communication broadcasts using a portable instrument?

Thank you,

Jim Peterson

Reply to
Jim Peterson

Well, we'd need a bit more information then that....

Well, it depends on your purpose for doing so, is it TSCM, Installing radio gear, solving interference problems, etc: Agilent has a nice PDF on their web site

Here is a kit for beginners:

Steve

Reply to
osr

Pretty cool.

Reply to
JosephKK

If you don't need a calibrated instrument.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Here is the Bee's Knees for home constructors ...

invalid