Block Diagrams

Does anybody know where I can obtain a block diagram for a stun gun?

Reply to
courtrightkyle

________ | | | | trigger >--------| |----------> victim | | |_______ |

Reply to
StephensDigital

lol. Ha ha. Not exactly what I had in mind. This is for a project I'm builing for college. But it would be funny to use it!

Reply to
courtrightkyle

That's pretty much the sentence I need to hear not to explain someone how to build a stun gun.

Reply to
Mochuelo

Well I didn't mean "use it" like that. I meant use that diagram. What? People building stun guns can't have a sense of humor?? Besides, I already have the majority of it built. I just was curious if anyone had block diagrams of some of them that I could compare with mine.

Reply to
courtrightkyle

A high voltage inverter charges a big mylar high voltage cap. That cap dumps through a small internal spark gap into a resonant high voltage transformer (rather complex tesla sort of thing) that drives a 2 or 4 stage voltage multiplier that is dumped into the poor subject who gets hit.

Steve Roberts

Reply to
osr

Good Luck! Rich