Blistering Hot Future Summers Interactive Map

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Or cold.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

You might take note of the fact that the vortex anomaly is being caused by super typhoon Neoguri, a typhoon of immense size and record strength, even for Asia, due to a way above average ocean temperatures there. Does Alzheimer's or anything like it run in your family?

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Say's I'll be in Miami Fl in 2100, Can I make this happen faster?

I was in the keys in August, It was nice.

Martin Riddle

All warm events are proof of AGW, and all cold events are random anomalies. It's like there's a random, chaotic data set, and a zillion theorists chasing it with ever-updated explanations. "Sure, all our past predictions turned out to be crap, but the models are better now." Step and repeat.

Assholiness certainly runs in yours.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

It's great making 100-year-out predictions. Nobody will ever tell you that you were wrong.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

1001-cities-16583

by super typhoon Neoguri, a typhoon of immense size and record strength, ev en for Asia, due to a way above average ocean temperatures there.

anomalies.

Not that particular one. Global warming is a statement about the average te mperature of the surface of the earth as a whole. The fact that the Arctic is warming up a lot faster than the rest of the planet does suggest that ot her areas may be marking time and even getting colder.

More frequent ice-free periods in the Arctic - specifically in the Barents and Kara Seas north of Finland - make for more dramatic cold spells during European winters.

This was published just early enough to just precede a remarkable cold spel l in December in Northern Europe. I was living in Nijmegen at the time, and we got lots of snow very early in that winter.

sing it with ever-updated explanations.

The theorists who came up with that particular prediction were right on the money.

better now." Step and repeat.

You've been told about that particular example here, and haven't managed to remember it. It's your memory that's crap.

You may not be suffering from Alzheimer's - the adjustment to your self-ima ge required to admit that your established attitude to climate science happ ens to be wrong is probably incompatible with your vanity.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

You missed the all important footnote "*If current emissions trends continue."

They skipped all the really scary stuff, things like major de-population events.

Continental U.S. will be a wasteland. It's not the first time something like this has happened. The Sahara Desert region was once a densely populated fertile agricultural region, now look at it.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

The only explanation for that is AGW.

Precision electronic instrumentation

Banning fossil fuels could accomplish that in It's not the first time something like this has happened. The Sahara Desert region was once a densely populated fertile agricultural region, now look at it.

Indeed. No doubt from excess use of low-mileage camels. We should tax that, pronto.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

e:

that you were wrong.

tinue."

n events.

sert region was once a densely populated fertile agricultural region, now l ook at it.

at, pronto.

The problem seems to have been more climate change. Monsoon rains appeared

- and fell for a few thousand years - before they went away again.

If you take William Ruddiman seriously - and few do

df

it was the adoption of rice-growing some 8000 years ago that produced the f irst bout of anthropogenic global warming that might have messed up the Sah ara monsoons. No camels involved.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

That is a pretty amazing coincidence. What do you think is behind this? Do you have more data to support this claim?

--

Rick
Reply to