The future....

Bwahahahahahaha >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

DEMOCRAT PARTY

The Party of Sexual Deviants, COP Haters, College Campus Morons with Phenomenal Ignorance, and Unions Covering for Bad Teachers

That woman looks too much like Nurse Ratchet from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest for my liking - albeit a great deal older, bloated and frumpy. We dodged a bullet by not having this bitch as leader of the free wold. I for one am grateful for that, anyway.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

OMG, You're right... Nurse Ratched >:-} ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Wretched?

Reply to
krw

...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Check this out, Jim:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone needed proof that the mainstream media routinely & unashamedly publishes bare-faced lies, here it is. :->

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Check out the future of voucher-funded education:

Meanwhile, in China:

Yeah, we'll be ready to take them on any day now.

Reply to
bitrex

The real joy is that most of the main-stream media are failing financially, as are most of the department stores going snarky over Ivanka Trump's product line.

We should boycott those media and stores _and_ the Oscars, and its sponsors...

Why should we pay reverence to a bunch of people with no better skill set or intelligence than an organ-grinder monkey ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

My other amusement is all the crap the scum are raising about Conway's statements about Ivanka product.

The scum are too ignorant to remember that the epitome of Presidential wrath was directed at the media by Harry Truman (DEMOCRAT) when his daughter was referred to as ugly by the media.

(She, of course, WAS butt ugly ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Exactly. Play them at their own game. For example, Breitbart (alternative news site) was attacked financially by Kelloggs and retaliated by organising a boycott against Kelloggs rotten, nutrition-free cereals. Great results indeed. I instantly stopped buying Kelloggs products and feel so much better for having done so. I'll never eat Kelloggs again after they tried to shut down Breitbart - NEVER.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom's gratitude neglects the fact that she was the more experienc ed candidate for the job. Trump's capacity to screw up hasn't been tested i n the same way, but having his executive order on entry to the US thrown ou t as unconstitutional isn't a promising start.

That particular bit of incompetence doesn't threaten me or Cursitor Doom. T rump's passion for Putin could be a little more worrying.

If Trump signs a Trump-Putin Pact that puts the UK inside Russia's sphere o f influence, Cursitor Doom's life might get a bit more interesting - as a M ail reader, he'd be sent off to a re-education camp in Northern Scotland.

Those that don't know history are condemned to repeat it.

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
bill.sloman

Only Cursitor Doom would have been silly enough to eat Kelloggs cereals in the first place.

In the 1960's someone did a "starve the rats" test, and rats fed only water and the cardboard box the Kelloggs cereals came in lasted longer than the fed only on the cereals and water.

It was never formally published, but was certainly well-known at the time.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ve

n the first place.

er and the cardboard box the Kelloggs cereals came in lasted longer than th e fed only on the cereals and water.

rd.html

.

I'm calling bs gotta be an urban myth, there is no way corn and sugar is going to be worse than cardboard with no unusable energy

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

ee.org:

e:

tive

in the first place.

ater and the cardboard box the Kelloggs cereals came in lasted longer than the fed only on the cereals and water.

oard.html

me.

Carboard is mostly cellulose - another sugar. The process of turning wood-c hips into cardboard breaks down the cellulose to starch and sugar, to some extent, so there is some usable energy in there. The rats might survived lo nger on it because it had extra trace elements that get refined out of brea kfast cereals. There might even have been some tree protein in there which you might not have found in starch.

Termites can digest cellulose, but ants need external fungi to do it for th em. Maybe the rats got mouldy cardboard boxes.

The Mythbusters claimed that it was a myth on the basis of calorific conten t alone, but that rather ignores the fact that nutrition isn't just about e nergy.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

How is Kelloggs decision to stop advertising on Breitbart an attack? They said they didn't agree with their editorial policy according to:

Now, I don't know if the Guardian has the story completely right, but companies do have the right to advertise where they want to and they have the privilege to say why they won't advertise if they so care.

Organizing a boycott seems a bit extreme...

Oh, and I haven't eaten Kellogg products for many decades, as I don't consider them real food. As pointed out the cardboard packaging may be just as healthful.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Rats, being rodents, have front teeth that continually grow. If they don't get enough abrasive material in their diet, their teeth quickly grow so long that they cannot eat, so they die. That's what happened to the rats who ate the corn flakes.

My father was an orthodontist, and also had a collection of curious animal bones. One was the skull of a rabbit which had died in exactly this way.

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I got the reference the first time.