Big Hollywood's international meddling

John's great. Sends me nothing. Doesn't have to.

>  Strike out on your own in this life, wander far enough, > > deep enough, and eventually you'll find...footprints. > > Sometimes, your own.) > > More meaningless twaddle. > > > Meanwhile, don't mess with Hollywood... > > Never a good idea. They have lawyers and money.

Thanks for the chance to update the subject line.

I responded to the post without noticing it was piling on an old troll. Corrected above. I'll strip all the other groups on any follow-ups.

--
Cheers,
James Arthur

And you will post that he's a "source of classic wisdom" without prompting? But then again you think that John Maynard Keynes got it wrong. There's an element of intellectual consistency in there, though the consistency lies in persistent wrong-headedness.

Me too.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to