Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

Which is to say, think for himself. He a sucker for every last right-wing lunacy aimed at half-wits like him, who can't do critical thinking, and don't actually understand what it might be about.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Right-wing legislators tend to be more intelligent than their constituents. But most of the recent hullabaloo about CRT, gender identity, etc. is squarely aimed at riling the base, not about winning any substantive intellectual battles.

That's clear enough when said legislators are pressed to actually come up with any substantive talking points about what parts they really oppose and why, they don't know what it is they're really against other than in the vaguest sense.

But it's not that most are too stupid to "do their research", they just know it's unnecessary to produce the desired effect. It's a type of honesty in a sense, they know their real fights are all about money at the end of the day, who has it and who doesn't, and how much of it flows where.

Reply to
bitrex

Incidentally, Democrat Joe Manchin is one of the most honest politician there is these days. He does what he gets paid to do & is proud of it, and his constituents vote for him to get paid to do what people other than them tell him to, that's how good at his job he is.

Reply to
bitrex

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Rand Paul is a conspiracy-theory nutter like you, looking for master assassin Hillary Clinton's sex ring in the pizza parlor.

bitrex

Sadly for John Doe's reputation, I don't eat people. He'd be hard pushed to find a reputable source that suggested that any leftist ever did.

This doesn't worry John Doe, who is happy to rely on disreputable sources that tell him what he wants to hear - his reputation as a sucker for lying right wing propaganda is much too well established for this to matter to him.

<snipped the equally moronic abuse that he has cut and pasted from other threads>
Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 4 Mar 2022 02:24:54 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <svrt9m$f78$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

I8p0MG9fkjos

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

I hadn't noticed that bitrex had ever claimed to be a "libertarian"

<snipped nonsensical assertion>

The less lunatic end of the radical right merely objects to biological males with gender issues competing with biological females in single sex sports (and occasionally winning). The proposition that the transgender athletes physically beat up their opponents is confined to the lunatic fringe, of which John Doe is a representative example.

He is a right-wing lunatic first, and being "liberatian" is just one more of the symptoms

John Doe does like creating nonsense categories and assigning other people to them. That puts him in a very familiar category - the deluded lunatic - along with Flyguy and Skybuck.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on Fri, 4 Mar 2022 07:58:15 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <svsgqm$lbh$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

GssKVlpgWPif

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

John Doe and Flyguy both fit that description better. John Doe probably meant "attention-craving clown", but since neither he nor Flyguy seem to have much idea of what they want for themselves, "intention craving" does capture their enthusiasm for broad-casting other people's intentions, as expressed in the lunatic right-wing propaganda they recycle..

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

So John Doe is paying some attention. He's still got a long way to go. I'd prefer not to attract his attention, but he is so deliciously fatuous that I really can't resist sending him up.

Like the clay pigeon that is fun to shoot, but leaves a mess after you've hit it.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

StupidAs StupidGet snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

FFFUUUCCCKKK OOOFFFFFF AAANNNDDD DDDIIIEEE

You retarded Usenet piece of shit. Too much of a coward to tell us what your nym was two months ago, eh pussy boy? What you are is stupid is as stupid does. That would be you wussified punk.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 5 Mar 2022 06:38:12 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <svv0gk$42e$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

NnUH9i4sMVH7

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on Sat, 5 Mar 2022 08:34:07 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <svv79u$fqt$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me).

Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio to USENET has been 55.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except insults" to USENET.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

ST7IvHUtyPki

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Fucking Freaking Foul Fool is Silly Stubborn Stupid.

Reply to
StupidAs StupidGet

StupidAs StupidGet snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Looks like English is not your first language. What a chump you are. You are stupid and THAT is what is foul.

Come on, pussy... tell us what nym you posted under two months ago.

You are too stupid to be the Pomegranite total retard, so that rules that chump out. Come on, pussy... fess up.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Crazy Cranky Creep

Reply to
StupidAs StupidGet

This is hardly worth responding to from some idiot that advocates NUKING HIS OWN FUCKING COUNTRY!

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy does seem to think that is meaningful precis of what I had in mind, which rather makes the point about him not being able to think for himself. He's a sucker for his own idiot notions as well as the ones he finds in the right-wing press.

Since his own government carried out a bunch of nuclear tests in his own country, it should be obvious - even to to him - that nuking your own country can be justified under particular circumstances, but that argument is much too complicated for him to process, let alone take on board.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

I am a future version of you, just another spamming bastard, but more concise. FFF

Reply to
StupidAs StupidGet