Looking for a see-through style graphical LCD

Hi folks,

I have been looking for a see-through style graphical LCD involved in my final year project of bachelor degree. I have been searching for a while yet haven't got any interesting info. although I did find some so called see-through LCD clocks which display Arabic numerals.

There're also some products using automatic darken LCD for welding mask or window, but does that kind of LCD can dispaly different patterns of image or it can only switch between transparent and opaque modes?

Is there anyone knows where I can find a see-through style graphical LCD which is as clear as glasses and can display graphics? Thanks.

Reply to
yaoheling

Learn to use the tools you choose better.

Next time you feel *compelled* to ask the SAME question in MULTIPLE Usenet groups

*-rules+*-a-service-for-*-*-*-*+hide-the-fact-*-*-*-they-are-*-on-Usenet+concerns-*-*-*-*-about-the-Google-interface+what.is.wrong+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-is-now-legendary+*-*-savvy+Google-cannot-muster-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+*-*-policed&strip=1 do it *this* way:
*-*-*-marked-as-Read-in-ALL-*-groups+Newsgroups.line . . There is already an answer to your question in another group news: snipped-for-privacy@u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com but your selfish technique prevents ALL those who have read your question from easily seeing that answer

--and from parsing it for accuracy/completeness.

Reply to
JeffM

Try removing the reflector from the rear of the display. You should then be able to see through the polarizer, the LCD and out of the back.

Reply to
Lord Garth