Re: Are engineer types Emotional

   Does this tug at your heartstrings?

> > Check one > > (  )  stone cold > > (  )  Lump in Throat > > (  )  tears in eyes > > (  )  crying like a baby > >          Mikek :-)

Tears, my 10 year old son has 'bunny' that I think is destined to turn into the "Velveteen Rabbit".

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

( x ) laughing like a drain

Reply to
Gib Bogle

k,

It looks as if someone has invented a new way of parting sentimental Americans from their money - kidnap their kid's cuddly toys, then offer them back (for semi-serious money) on E-Bay.

You won't get as much money as you would for the kid, but cuddly toys are easier to look after, and the FBI won't want to get involved.

Venture capitalists will be moving in from all over - isn't as if you could patent the scam.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

You are a hateful, evil person.