What's parametric about that?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill

Try this:

Charles Schuler

Can I have a few pointers to the best non-subscription parametric search engines for IC's that include all or most of the major manufacturers?

IOW ones that are not commercial and hence limited to stock, such as Digikey, or are on manufacturer's sites are for their products only.

Thanks for any advice

John Mathews

Reply to
John Mathews

You are asking for a product that's in no one's interest to produce. Useful parametric search engines require lots of expensive data entry, and popular ones require lots of expensive bandwidth. If you're not recovering the money through pricey subscriptions, and you're not selling the products that you're turning up, then why on earth would you pour your money down that particular hole? You couldn't POSSIBLY swing enough advertising revenue to be profitable on that alone.

Reply to
Rob Gaddi

I try not to criticize the dead. Just to prove your point ;)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

ive not seen an independant one but i like the national semi one, its usualy the first place i look, and they have quite a wide range.

Colin.

Reply to
colin

Well, in a crude way, it can be. Type in "wide band amp" and do a Description Search and you will find a few parameters in the list. I use it that way sometimes and with some success. Just trying to be helpful and as often happens here, "No good dead goes uncriticized."

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Thanks for the much needed correction.

Reply to