datasheets search

Hi, last saturday I found a tube of SAA1006 and one of SN76556 (both indoubtly quite old) Then searched the net for relative datasheet w/o success.... about the first I found a description of diode matrix 16 to 4 for the second nothing, I search on my TI oldest paper-databooks probably its something of consumer, and I have only industrial-linear data. If someone have more detaiiled information please give me an help.

Tia and Merry Cristmas delo

Reply to
delo