Datasheet search site!!

I found great datasheet-search site!!

You can see & download all datasheets for free!

Download is faster than other search-site~

i have earned many datasheets informations in PDF file

This site is worth a visit~

Try at

Have a nice day~

Reply to
max1111

another spam post so i'll repeat my earlier post:

We all know about alldatasheet so thanks for posting this tripe. You multiply all your figures by 10. An earlier post gave accurate datasheet counts using wildcard queries on the main sites.

Reply to
electronic.components