Bad resistors

Archie! Tell us about your fabulous career!

Reply to
Greegor

Are you the notorious San Diego Swish?

Reply to
Greegor

My design?

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

Archie: That canola oil looks kinda dark.

Reply to
Greegor

Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

One of my accomplishments.

We designed a 'globber' for cooking oil filtering systems.

Take about 32kV and a series of plates separated by fine 5 micron filter socks. Place them inside a plastic tank capable of handling high pressure, and pump the oil through.

The HV between the plates causes the particulate in the oil to glom together into bigger particles, and that allows the rather large 5 micron filtration to 'clear filter' cooking oil that normally came out of the filter still 'dirty', and required high pressure hydraulic forces to push it through the quick-to-clog filters to even get to that stage.

I think we got about three patents on various elements of the system.

It filtered 30 gallons of oil directly out of the cooking vats and into itself and pumps clean oil back into the vats or into another container. All within about a half hour. That saves the fast food joint about 1/4 of their cooking oil costs and that is without figuring in the removal costs of the old oil.

Did I tell you that you are a retarded f*****ad yet today?

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

It was clear before he stirred it with his appendage.

I'd gone into the house for a minute and when I came out, there he was. He mumbled something about 'checking the viscosity' and quickly pulled his pants back up.

I know viscosity from nothing, but it still seemed weird. If this keeps up, I am going to have to reassess our working relationship.

mike

Reply to
m II

mike is not a Christian. Mike is one of the devil's minions.

Yep. The devil laughs at your every compliance with his wishes.

You stay the f*ck away from me, you evil, retarded bastard.

Yes, you, dumbfuck.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

Examine those words carefully, then examine your last battery of putrescent posts, idiot.

Not only can you not achieve escape velocity from your own stupidity, you might make a 'captain' of how NOT to live.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

Told you to wear a condom, smart ass. That's what you get for going where nature never intended.

At least wash yourself, man. You're a disgrace...and burn those towels.

mike

Reply to
m II