Back in black!

Hi:

I have returned to having a USENET account with Newsguy. I'm a bit paranoid that they aren't propagating my messages fully, though they are highly rated so there shouldn't be a problem.

If you don't mind pinging me with an email or responding to this msg., I'd appreciate it.

There you see, now there's an electronics related theme to this message.

Why "black" you wonder? I wore black pants and shirt today.

I didn't miss USENET too much. It was mostly a waste of time. I started an account again, believe it or not, to help propagate word of a job opening at my company. I don't have much faith in our HR dept. They seem to think all they need to do is post jobs on the company web site. My boss said I could submit an expense voucher to pay for the USENET account! But it's my personal account, since they don't have USENET anymore.

I'm still an electronics and laser/optical technologist at a gov. research lab. What my current interests are these days I'll address at a later time. Right now I've got to supervise the little one at the piano bench!

P.S. Is Winfield still around? Is he fed up with SED political bickering, or just working on AoE ver. 3?

Good day!

--
_____________________
Mr.CRC

We have a term here, PIB, Person in Black. Beret is optional.

John

Goth??

Reply to
Dennis

Artiste. Burning Man. That sort of thing.

John

African wife?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to