B-size Notebook or Binder

Does anyone make a notebook or binder than will hold B-size without folding? ...Jim Thompson

I used to have some but don't remember the mfg. Found this one with a quick web search but I do not know the company myself:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Yes, I ordered a couple yesterday. Search on Amazon for "11x17 binder"

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

-- Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical Innovations LLC Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics

160 North State Road #203 Briarcliff Manor NY 10510 845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net

Phil Hobbs

Aw gee you didn?t Google it ;)

Martin Riddle

something like this?

google can do amazing things

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Yep. Just found it. "Notebook" yields only PC's :-(

Binder got me right there.

I have _60_ B-size sheets just for the power supply management of this latest chip project :-( ...Jim Thompson

B size is commonly referred to in the bindery business as "tabloid".

Reply to
WoolyBully

No no no, don't search the web. Just ask someone on usenet to do it for you.

Reply to
miso