Question about dc/dc converter with mppt

Hi, i want to realize a dc/dc converter for battery charging. I want to use a photovoltaic panel as input and a 12V lead-acid battery as output. Input shoud be between 8V-30V/80Wmax; all system should be based on mppt algorithm. I'm looking for some devboards for start-up: the only one that can be useful for my needs is MPT612 evaluation board. This is an interesting solution, but i'm looking for alternatives due not so great NXP support...any suggestion?

Reply to
eryer

Why re-invent the wheel? What you want is already available.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to