atomically correct time

The only war that is "Yet To Come" is the one inside yourself.

Your outer reality is a reflection of your inner reality. I'm currently engaged in a demonstration of that. It's extremely difficult to present these multidimensional concepts in English, especially English that's devoid of nuance.

But I am working on a diagram. :-)

--
Thanks!
Rich

for further information, please visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to
Rich The Philosophizer

I feel a lot better - I thought it was just me! :-) What does this say about us??

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

I keep reading it that way *every* time I see the damn thing! :-)

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

I *love* it! I always thought paying for radio was stupid, if one wasn't an interstate trucker, or something. Of course I never thought I'd spend $160/mo. (including Internet) for cable TV either. I got XM mainly for trips and weekends (talk radio is all sports around here), but end up listening to it most of the time. If you're only getting one receiver (additional receivers are $7/mo.) I highly recommend the MyFi or one of the other "XM2go" receivers. Also, look around the Internet for hardware. The XM site is nutz.

--
  Keith
Reply to

I hope so, but the real wars to come won't be about GWB, WMD, terrorism etc. Those are just little skirmishes really. The real tough ones will be about water that is drinkable

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

None of the frame stores I worked wioth were Tek.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And every time I see a Dollar General store, I read it as ...

-----

Ben Bradley

I guess we see what we expect to see. On a similar note, my wife and I were driving through the country-side a few months back and I saw a house with a series of antennas beside it. She saw a house with a boat next to it and the masts sticking up out of the river. It'd be a more interesting example of seeing what you expect, if I'd been right rather than her...... :-)

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

TEK didn't make a framestore,they made a frame synchronizer that would freeze-frame if the feed was lost.Their subsidiary,Grass Valley Group,may have made such an instrument.I didn't service GVG instruments.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

In article , keith wrote: [...]

I assume you got that little nugget straight from FNN. Try google with "fox news viewership"

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Now that's FUNNY!

Start with a liberal weenie source, "Daily Kos, a liberal weblog", pass it on to CNN, yet another liberal fairie network, and then call it fact.

It the report were even close to true, FNN would still lead CNN by

50%.

And how about talk radio? If an Air America founder hadn't stolen, uh, er, loaned, $480,000 (minimum, the reports vary on upward) from a boys and girls club, the "network" would be bust. Not that it isn't near. And the money is nowhere to be found. Fortunately a criminal investigation has begun.

Right wing radio has, on the other hand, been profitable from day one.

The problem would appear to be that liberals just aren't funny or entertaining. After all, they only seem capable of shrieking and whining and talking over an opponent in a debate when they're clearly losing.

What dirtbags!

...Jim Thompson

Try...

"According to Nielsen Media Research numbers, more than twice as many viewers were tuning into Fox News Channel as to CNN. On average, in a

24-hour period 1.4 million people tuned into Fox while 610,000 watched CNN."

I think Nielsen is just a WEE BIT more reliable than what the liberal fairies report ;-)

BTW, FNN isn't FNC, FNN is the Financial News Network and is floundering.

...Jim Thompson

Surfing on this subject is turning to hilarity. All the liberal weenie fairies are desperately trying to spin the real numbers, "Numbers don't mean anything", except they do, try advertisers ;-)

Good riddance!

...Jim Thompson

That's your answer to every pice of news that you don't want to hear (you're a perfect customer for Dan Blather). TV ratings are published in more places than FNN, though it wouldn't surprise me if any of the others spiked the story. They do that.

Try reading for comprehension. FNN has more viewers than any other cable outlet and rising. The rest are sucking wind. In particular, CBS/NBC/ABC are in free-fall.

--
  Keith
Reply to

[snip]

As did I. I actually listen to Air America quite regularly. I find nutcases quite humorous ;-)

...Jim Thompson

OK, Ken, I did. Unlike you, however, I took the trouble to actually read the "liberal fairies and weenies", as some others have characterized them, and even they admit that Fox has a larger viewership than the next two combined, and that the others had similar losses during the period just after the election.

I'm not a right-winger, but even I appreciated the rise of talk radio and Fox News as a welcome relief from the unrelieved Hollywood Hate and far-left censorship coming from the Old Media.

Now, if we could just get some truly honest reportage, so I don't have to dig through both sides' propaganda to find some information...

John Perry

Reply to
John Perry

Oh, crap! I can never keep network abbreviations straight.

--
  Keith
Reply to

I find hate-speech unlistenable. The pinks have never hear of "humor". It's not withing them.

BTW, if you want a very nice morning listen, try Bill Bennet's "Morning in America". It's on XM, but nowhere else around here.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Excreta that "Christian Scientist" is an oxymoron.

...Jim Thompson

So much for spell checkers fixing typos and my not noticing the replacement :-(

Make that...

_Except_ that "Christian Scientist" is an oxymoron.

...Jim Thompson